Companies adhere to the people-oriented, human resources as the core resources to achieve strategic objectives. Often conduct research in various ways, what is clear staff unmet needs, and targeted incentives. Chief of Personnel in charge of human resources development, staff training and education, working to optimize the organizational structure and create an enabling authorization to participate in incentives, continue to stimulate human potential, realize the value of human capital in order to enhance the overall work performance organizational performance . Develop talent management practices and the introduction of a variety of incentives to form a full and mobilize potential employees a good environment, the pace of modern enterprise system set up for the company to speed up industrial restructuring, bigger and stronger the main industry to enhance the core competitiveness and lay a good basis.
The company followed a "people-oriented" employment policy, human resources planning, recruitment, training and learning, incentive and career development to optimize the design, form the company's human resource management model. Figure 7:
1. The company according to the strategic development planning, rational planning and preparation of human resources needs, according to the human resources needs of categories to choose different ways recruitment. A partnership with professional counterparts in school, the school will promote the use of its strategic development plan to attract technical personnel, reserve personnel for the company's strategic development; signed labor agreements with local service companies, general workers demand complete tasks. To ensure the completion of the recruitment rate.
2. Depending on the recruitment of new staff positions, the company developed different training programs, strategic talent using various posts rotating internship and submit a summary report to learn, after appraisal management arrangements work, and targeted professional training. Front-line operations staff will arrange internships pass by the old staff, to help with internship expiration of grading assessment by new employees developed into skilled workers.
3. Staff development projects in the introduction of new engineering joint venture chose to visit, commissioned training, expert guidance of "Please come in, get out" Training mode.
4. Full use of television, newspapers, Internet and other media advertisements, and actively participate in organized by university students in promotion, job fairs and other recruitment activities of government organizations work.
5. To encourage employees to self and all forms of re-education through various qualifying examinations for reimbursement of certain costs of staff, or a raise in wages in.
6. The allocation of resources, the establishment of employee satisfaction surveys as the leading group to trade unions, employee satisfaction once every six months for evaluation; the establishment of performance evaluation leadership group, a clear responsibility to departments to provide key performance indicators, monthly performance evaluation by the KPI team .
7. The process of restructuring and improvements: Economic Indicators will decompose to ministries, signed letters of responsibility, according to the assessment of the situation of performance appraisal.
8. Process improvements: The company vigorously job skills contest, welding, grinding, pickling, testing and other processes important positions have organized technical training, the winners will be awarded, and promote employees to improve the skills of motivation.